Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Video of Ashlynn!

I've been slacking with updates and pictures lately! I have a lot of pictures that I want to post but will probably add them tomorrow. For now I will just write a short update. :) Ashlynn is doing really well! She weighs 5lbs 13oz, she passed her car seat test the other day and she's eating between 45cc's and 60cc's every 3 hours. Nothing new to add really. She's still in the NICU until she can gain a little more weight.

Here's a little video that I took of her tonight. I thought it might be fun for you guys to see her moving around and stuff.

When Dawson saw the video he said "baby sister wants a drink!" haha And then he asked to watch it over and over. :)

7 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my.. She is soo cute!! I'm glad she is doin so good :) cant wait to meet her little face :) Aww Dawson is so sweet :) I cant wait to see all of you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww!!!!!! I love it. She is SO cute! I love her little hiccup lol. Dawson is so sweet! :) xo *Brandee

Anonymous said...

So cute! She's so alert too right down to the little baby burps.

Christina said...

Dang it, I KNEW I shouldn't have played the video. The pictures are bad enough, but the video extra makes me want to have another one. :)

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable! And those big beautiful eyes OMG!!!!

She looks so good and such a happy baby!!!!!!
:) :)
thank you for sharing. it was awesome

Unknown said...

She looks older than she is! She is so sweet. I can't wait to see how sweet Dawson will be with her when she's home.

kathy pennington said...

Wow,she looks so alert looking all around. She so beautiful...I just love her so much!! I can't wait for Dawson to beable to see her and touch her. Don't for get to take a video of Dawson when he meets his baby sister for the first time. :)