I thought I'd squeeze a little video of Dawson in between Ashlynn's updates. I'll have another update posted tonight...
You all know how much Dawson loves puzzles, so for Christmas we bought him his first jigsaw puzzles. He loves them and is really good at putting them together. They are perfect starter puzzles because they have a picture of the puzzle on the board to help you see where the pieces go... I'm sure it won't be long until he is ready to graduate to a regular puzzle. For now he's got a Mickey puzzle and a Toy Story puzzle. Here's a little video of him doing the Mickey puzzle.


2 comments:
I didn't notice this post till just now. How Cute!! :) He is soo good at puzzles! And he is talkin good too! I love how he pats the pieces after he gets it in. Haha way cute! Love you :)
Awww!!! He is so cute! Go Dawson :) Where did you guys find these puzzles at? *Brandee
Post a Comment