Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

2 weeks old and visitors!

We have visitors! My mom and dad got here last night to help out a little with Dawson while Dave and I spend some time with Ashlynn, and of course they wanted to see Ashlynn too! Me and my mom went to visit her last night and my mom was so in love. :)


Ashlynn was asleep most the time that we were there but did wake up for a couple of minutes. I love this picture of her looking up at me...


Then this morning me and Dave went to spend some time with her. She was awake the whole time we were there! It was awesome!!! We love our cuddle time with her. ♥



She has been doing really well. All of her tests are still coming back negative but they are going to continue the antibiotics and TPN for 7-10 days...we're on day 4 right now. I really hope they are able to stop the treatment at 7 days so she can start eating again. She hasn't had any events and her breathing has gotten so much better! She lost 5 ounces in about 24 hours so they are upping the amount of TPN they are giving her. I think that's about it for updates. Besides losing weight she is doing really well.

3 comments:

Christina said...

I'm so happy to hear she is doing better. She is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Ashlynn..I hope she keeps getting better and better!! So glad Mom & Dad got to come down with you guys. Love the pictures. She is so beautiful!! I cant wait to hold her!! *Brandee

kathy pennington said...

Me and dad love being here with our sweet grand kids, and Jammers & Dave. I don't want to leave yet
:( :( :(