Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wedding Pictures

I said I was going to post some of our wedding pictures on our anniversary (which was Tuesday) but Dawson got sick and I didn't have time to do anything else other than take care of him. He is getting better now, but I'll write more about that tomorrow. I don't have all of our wedding pictures on this computer...I need to find the disc and get them on here so I can look at them whenever I want. Anyway, here are my favorites from the pictures that are on this computer.

First of all, I can not believe how much Bronson has grown in 3 years!!! He looks so little and young in this picture!


He is so much taller than me now! I can't find any recent pictures of him and I together but here is one of him and my mom on Christmas Eve...I'm a little bit shorter than my mom...


OMG! Seeing those pictures together is crazy to me. Ok, back to the wedding pictures.

The ring.


The kiss.
And we're married!


Dave's family.


My family. (Bronson is standing next to me...look how little he was! I can't get over it! He is SO much taller than me now.)


Our yummy cake! That neither of us smashed in each other's faces despite everybody encouraging us to do so. I made him promise that he wouldn't. And he didn't. :-)


Our first dance. We danced to Always by Atlantic Starr. I knew that I wanted that song to be my wedding song ever since I was 5 or 6 and heard it at my aunt's wedding. Seriously. I love that song and I am so happy that it's our song now.


The boys did the YMCA. HILARIOUS. I thought our DJ (who made them do this) was pretty good and funny.


Our rings. We forgot to have the photographer take this picture so we took it at IHOP after the wedding. Both of our families went to eat at IHOP at like 11pm after the wedding. It was a lot of fun to walk in there still in our wedding clothes.


I have so many more pictures that I want to post but I think that is enough for now. *lol*

5 comments:

Christina said...

What beautiful pictures!

Dee said...

Jamie you looked so beautiful! I remember when y'all got married and seeing these pics on the other site! I was honestly "struck" (the only word I can think of to explain it!) by how beautiful you looked!

Lol girl Rusty and I had a tradition of taking a pic of the two of us together every year for his birthday! In the 14th birthday pic he is almost as tall as me, in the 15th birthday pic he is a good two inches taller than me! Lol...When friends see pics of the two of us now they all reply "Wow Dee, I didn't realize you were so short!" I'm 5'8" lol! Rusty is now 20 and he's 6'4"!! Imagine my surprise...he weighed 3lbs at birth!!

I LOVE that y'all went to IHOP after the wedding!!! That sounds like something I would do lol!!

The pics are all so beautiful!!

kathy said...

I can't believe it has been 3 yrs already...crazy. Also crazy like you said how much Bronson has grown.

Louisa said...

That was such a good time!

Trudie said...

Beautiful! Brings back loads of memories looking at your wedding pics!