I wanted to try and get him saying it on video and I did, but it's not very clear. Hopefully you can still understand him.
The first video is of him playing with Carrie, he was trying to get away because she was coming after him. He starts walking backwards a little bit which is also new and when he falls down he says "uh-oh" which I thought was really cute. At the end he says "hi dada" and then I think he was correcting himself because he said "mom" right after.
In this next video he says "hi Papa." He says it right at the beginning of the video and then he says it again right after the first time. It's a little more clear the second time he says it, hopefully you can understand him. He was saying it a lot clearer but this is all that I was able to get on video.


2 comments:
Oh wow, what a smart little boy! So sweet. :)
Wow...too cute...so smart!
Post a Comment