I put 3 different videos together in this one video, the first part is how he was scooting before I turned the camera on...getting up on his knees and pushing off. The second part of the video is him saying hi, I thought it was cute so I had to include it. And the last part of the video is him scooting a little more.
This was right before bedtime, I'm anxious to see what he does tomorrow when he's full of energy! :-)
This is the first time I have uploaded video to blogger, I usually use photobucket or youtube but photobucket says my video is too big and Dave can't view youtube videos from the ship so I am hoping he's able to see this one! :-)
(I uploaded the peek-a-boo one to blogger, too, hopefully you can see it now.)
We miss you, dada!!!
(I uploaded the peek-a-boo one to blogger, too, hopefully you can see it now.)
We miss you, dada!!!


3 comments:
Uh-Oh Mamma your in trouble now..He is going to be all over the place. lol He is so cute! Such a smart little man. I love his little wave. Hi Dawson. :-)
he is too cute!! I just wanna squeeze his cheeks...You are in trouble though...He's gonna be up and running in no time :)
wow its going to be no time at all before he is crawling,na na is going to have to get a gate for my stairs.lol
i luv his little hi with his cute little wave sooooooo cute.xoxo
Post a Comment