Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Surprise From Dave!

My wonderful husband sent me and Dawson a sweet surprise today! A beautiful and yummy bouquet of fruit from Edible Arrangements. Yum! They were delivered at the perfect time, too. Dawson and I were just finishing up lunch (grilled cheese sandwiches...another one of Dawson's favorites) AND I just happened to be on the phone with Dave!


Beautiful and delicious! (Can you see Dawson in the background? He couldn't wait to try some!) Cantaloupe, honeydew melons, strawberries, pineapple, grapes and chocolate covered apples in a cute ceramic pumpkin! I love it! The fruit is so good! Dawson and I had a couple pieces as I was taking it apart to put it in some tupperware and then in the fridge. I know what we are having for breakfast and snacks for the next few days! Mmmm...fruit! (I'm actually eating some as I type this :-) ) Oh, and Dawson talked to Dave again today! I think he was telling him thank you. :-) Thank you again, babe!

Yesterday I took some pictures of Dawson that I wanted to send out with his birthday invitations. They didn't turn out as well as I thought they were going to, so I think I am going to take Dawson to get his pictures taken sometime this week. Dawson was more interested in taking the camera from me or attacking the props that I had rather than getting his picture taken...

See for yourself...


"I'm gonna get you mama!"

I couldn't get him to sit still! My sister and niece stopped by and I had them help me a little bit which was a lot easier than trying to do it by myself, but the pictures still didn't turn out great.

Anyway, I'm sure a professional is going to be able to take much better pictures! I'm excited to see how they turn out! Everybody else is going to have to wait until they get their invitation to the party to see how they turned out...you're already getting a sneak peak at what he'll be wearing, that's the best I can do for now. *lol*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I looks super yummy! What a nice surprise...good hubby!