I know I already posted a blog today (Dave's post about his stop in Singapore in case you missed it) but I got this awesome video of Dawson and I had to share! It's after 9:00pm anyway, so I figure most people won't even notice this blog until tomorrow. :-)
Dawson has been trying to walk along the couch for a few days now. Up until today he would maybe get one step in but his other foot would stay planted. But not anymore! He's on the move!
I am so proud of him!!! He's doing so well and getting so big!
9 comments:
Oh mamma not to long now before he's up and running! They grow so fast
That is so precious! Thanks for sharing he will be running circles around you in no time.
oh, he's so good! i would be proud too!
your in trouble now mama!!
aww way to go Dawson! My little Emma just started doing the same thing and it's such a great feeling seeing your child accomplish something like that.
Awww!!! Way to go Dawson! He is doing so well. :) Cant believe how fast he is growing..
he is sooo cute (:
-arika.
How exciting! That's great. Ashlyn's getting there. She takes a step or two but knows she can get where she wants to go faster as of right now if she just crawls. lol
what a big boy, he may be walking for his birthday.
Post a Comment