Playing in his jumperoo last night...showing off those chubby legs!
Here is his just after he woke up this morning...don't mind the red on his face, he often wakes up with a red face since he started sleeping on his stomach but it goes away after a few minutes.
Anyway, my mom bought him this shirt while I was pregnant with him and he just started to fit into it. He wore it to bed last night because it is getting way too hot here for long sleeve, footsie pj's! I wanted to show it off before he got dressed for the day.
Now we are dressed and ready for the day! This is the shirt that Dave's parents just sent to him! He looks so handsome in it!!!
He started sucking on his bottom lip a week or 2 ago and he does it all the time now! (Not sure if you noticed but he is doing it in 2 out of the 3 pictures that I just posted!)
Dave has duty tonight so I think Dawson and I are going to drive to the ship tonight and meet him for dinner, other than that we don't really have any plans for the day.


2 comments:
He does love his bottom lip for some reason. I don't think we've ever gotten a bad picture of him. I can't wait to get him a Rockies outfit :-P We're going to have to get him an agent soon ;-)
How cute!!! He such a handsome little guy!! And oh my gosh..Those legs..lol..so chubby & cute!! :-D
Post a Comment