Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We didn't do much today but I thought I would post a few pictures that we took.

Here is Dawson with his basket. He got a ball, that will be a lot more fun for him in a few months. He also got a sippy cup and two pairs of pj's.


Here is our cute little family...Dawson looks scared in this pic. *lol* Probably because the flash kept going off right in front of his face.


Dawson started sitting up by himself for a few seconds a couple days ago. He only lasts about 5-10 seconds before he falls over but it is definitely progress!

Yesterday while we were on webcam with my dad, Carrie and Becca, he used his hand to hold himself up while he was sitting up. That was the first time he has ever done that! I was so excited to see him do that and I was excited that some of my family was able to see him do something for the first time. I love getting on webcam with our family!

When I first posted this blog I left this last picture out, but when Dave looked at it he said I should have put it in, so here it is! It is pretty funny. Dawson is finished posing for pictures! He was pushing himself back against me...


I hope everybody had a wonderful Easter!

3 comments:

LuckyBrandee said...

Such a cute family! He will be sitting up in no time!!

LMAO!! That picture is so funny! I cant stop laughing. :-D Silly Dawson.

kathy pennington said...

oh dawson looks so handsome in his easter outfit, and i love the family picture of the three of you so cute.

Louisa said...

I've just had a chance to catch up on your blog. Thank you so much for doing such a great job of keeping us up to date with stories and pictures! This is great. By the way, I think, Harrison would be good on the Baseball outfit.
We enjoyed the chat on Easter too.