Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Randomness Continues.

Yesterday in the blog post I mentioned that Ashlynn was really mellow compared to Dawson. When Dave read it he reminded me of what an animal she is when it comes to climbing on the couch or her chair. I might be remembering wrong, but I don't remember Dawson trying to jump and climb all over the couch when he was younger. He didn't really sit on the couch much either, he preferred the floor if he was sitting down to watch TV or whatever. Ashlynn learned how to climb up on the couch a month or two ago. Once she's up there she runs back and forth across it, jumps up and down, sits on the arm and calls it a "horsey", and recently she has starting climbing up and sitting on the top of the couch! She scares me sometimes! I brought out her pink chair, hoping she would sit on that instead of climbing all over the couch, but she just climbs all over that, too. When both of their chairs are out she climbs from one to the other (going over the arms of the chairs) and she also finds it fun to put her arms out and go head first off the front of her chair, luckily her hands catch her most of the time. She has face planted a time or two, though. I remember Dawson used to turn his chair upside down and slide down it on his belly... she hasn't started doing that yet. I don't know what it is about the couch and chairs but it definitely brings out a wild side in Ashlynn!

I had the camera out and ready to get her in action today because I knew I would be writing this post. Because I actually wanted to get pictures of her climbing all over the couch and her chair she didn't do it all today! I did get some cute pictures of other things, though. :) Like this picture.


Dave was just laying on the floor and Dawson climbed on top of him and laid down too. It was a couple minutes before Ashlynn noticed, but when she did she wanted to lay down too! Dawson didn't like Ashlynn laying on him so it didn't last very long. It sure was cute, though.

While Dawson was playing on the touchpad today I decided to get a picture. He loves playing a few games on there, his favorite is definitely Angry Birds. He's pretty good!


We have to limit his time on there (two times a day, 20 minutes each time) or else he would spend ALL day on there. It's cute to see him get all excited when he's doing good at a game. He recently started playing the Wii, too. He plays Cars and Mario Bros. on there. We're thinking about selling the Wii, if we do we're definitely going to have to buy a Cars game for the PS3.

RC Willey came by to pick up our sofa yesterday to do a repair on it so we only have our loveseat right now. So we brought out Dawson and Ashlynn's chairs to give us more seating room. We thought it was too cute to see them there with their electronics. I think Ashlynn is checking her email. ;)


And I finally got a picture of Ashynn walking around in her Cinderella high heels!! She can run in these, I'm pretty sure she's better at wearing heels than I am.



She loves wearing them, or any shoes, really. She's definitely a shoe girl. We can take her into a shoe store and she's perfectly content just sitting there trying on shoe after shoe. She loves it. And I don't think I've mentioned this here yet and I definitely want to remember it! Anytime we put a dress on her, as soon as it's on she starts swaying back and forth and dancing. *sigh* She's such an adorable princess.

Lastly, here are the kiddos with their cousins. They were watching a movie and they all wanted to sit on those chairs. *lol* They made it work. (Dawson is wearing pj shorts, you can barely see them, though!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too cute! I love seeing what your family is up to and how the kids are growing and changing as well.

Christina said...

Oh my goodness they look so grown up! :)