He has a lot of cars, doesn't he?! And he plays with every single one of them too! When I play cars with him he always asks me to race him. We each pick a car, race, and then pick a new car and race it until every single car has raced. It takes a while! *lol* He loves it so I do too!
And he doesn't just race these cars, I think I mentioned the other day that he's been playing Cars on the Wii, he's getting really good at it too! He gets 1st place in a lot of the races he plays. Here he is in action.
I was playing on the Wii with him tonight and when it was my turn Dawson was watching me and as I was coming up to another car he said "crash him!" I asked him why should I do that and his reply made the laugh! He said "because I'm obsessed with crashing!" He is too! When he's racing he does good and tries not to wreck, but there's this one game on there where you just drive around and collect points by finding little lightning bolt things, and when you are driving around there are other random cars on the street, too. Those are the cars that he likes to crash into it.
Another thing that he loves to do is play "family." He likes me to be the mama and he's the kid. haha We've got easy roles. Dave told him that we didn't have to play family, we are a family. So I explained to Dave that it's different when we play. Dawson pretends like he's going to school or going to store by himself and stuff like that. I think it's cute.
The other night we were at RC Willey and they were giving away free bags of Colby's Kettle Corn (best popcorn EVER!) and as Dawson was eating some he said "this popcorn is bomb good!" I cracked up laughing. He's totally my kid. I'm pretty sure when I tasted it I said something like "this popcorn is the bomb!" He may look like Dave but he's totally a mama's boy and a mini me when it comes to the things that says.
The other night after dinner I made some chocolate pudding for us to eat. Ashlynn thought it was so good that she wanted to drink it!
I definitely had to give the kids a bath after that. Check out this face... I think she's asking me if she has something on her face...
One of Ashlynn's favorite thing to do for awhile now is act like a tickle monster! She walks to us really slowly with her hands out and she makes monster noises and then she tickles us! She loves being tickled and doing the tickling. After tonight's bath I got a couple of pictures of her in action coming after me.
Ahhh!! She's gonna get me!!!
That's it for now. *sigh* I love my little stinkers.


1 comment:
That is too cute that she acts like a tickle monster. :)
Post a Comment