We let Dawson play a couple of games first where you throw a bean bag and try to get it through a hole, and another game where you throw and ball and try to get it to land in a marked cup. He got pretty close on both games and won a couple of prizes. His first prize was a little paper airplane that he loves. And he also got a small bottle of bubbles. Here are some videos of him playing the games.
(I'm not sure why the videos are so big, hopefully you can see them ok!)
After the games we decided to eat because we were all hungry (mostly me!). They had chicken kabobs over rice and corn on the cob. It was really good! And then for dessert we had funnel cake. YUM! Dawson actually didn't eat anything, he is really, really picky about trying new food. He wouldn't even try the yummy funnel cake! He has been like this for awhile, I'm not sure why he won't try new things but I hope it doesn't last too much longer. Luckily there was a lot going on and Dawson wanted to check everything out so we decided to not stay too long and make him some mac and cheese when we got home.
When we finished eating we headed over to the slide to let Dawson go down a few times. He thought that was a lot of fun!
When he was done playing we took him over to the rides. He wanted to ride the ferris wheel, I was nervous to let him since he had to go by himself but Dave talked me in to letting him go. While he was on the ride he didn't show any emotion at all, just looked around but as soon as he got off him kept asking us if he could ride again so I guess he really liked it!
There was a little carousel, like the ones that you see out in front of stores but about double the size. He was the first one on and I guess it was taking too long for the ride to start so he wanted off. I know he would have really liked that ride too if he would have only waited a minute or so longer for it to actually start.
We headed home after that and decided to take a few pictures of Dawson in his costume before we went in. Here are a few of my favorites.


3 comments:
That is so cool that they had all that set up! Dawson makes an adorable pirate. :)
How fun! I loved the photos and videos. :)
He looks so handsome in his little pirate custume. He has a pretty good throw there.
Post a Comment