The other day Dave let Dawson have a sip of his water...I actually forgot about it until today. Dawson was playing in his exersaucer and I was about to eat lunch. I sat down on the floor next to Dawson with my food and a bottle of water and he started lunging at me. At first I didn't know why but then I realized that he did it every time I took a drink of water. He must have remembered from when Dave shared with him. It's too cute not to share, so of course I pulled out the video camera. :-) Enjoy!


5 comments:
That is so cute..and so funny!!! He cracks me up! He really, really wants that water. I love watching videos of him..Keep them coming!!
Mean mommy! He's just thirsty! *lol* My favorite is when her gets mad and chucks his bink!
Haha thats so cute!
I barely read my email an foun out about this blog lol so thats why im barely commenting but i like it! =]
haha it looks like im trying to be cool in that comment and use slang but actually my "d" key is just sticking lol so what i meant was anD founD out lol
I can't believe how good he is reaching out for te water, last time I saw him you could tell he was trying to reach for stuff but didn't quite have control of his arms yet.He is so dang cute, I just want to hold that little guy and give him hugs and kisses.xoxo
Post a Comment