Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Official

Dawson can roll over from his back to his stomach! He did it for the first time about 3 weeks ago but only did it about 3 times since the first time...until yesterday! He has officially mastered it now. Just about every time I put him on the floor, it only takes about a minute before he rolls over. I'm so proud!

He started rolling from his stomach to his back when he was 6 weeks old but he hasn't done that for about 2 months now! I don't know why he stopped...he probably did it 50 times and then he just quit. Now when he wants to get off his belly he puts his face on the floor and cries.

I'm hoping now that he has got rolling from his back down that he will start rolling from his belly again soon.

I recorded him rolling over on our video camera but I forgot how to get that from the camera to the computer. :-/ I wanted to post a video with this blog so I recorded him on the video camera on my phone. Hopefully the quality isn't too bad.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute! he is growing up way to fast! i LOVE YOU!! love arika(:

Anonymous said...

He was sooo close when I left the other day! I can't wait to get back and watch him, now we need to get him crawling :-)