Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Picture Time

It's my sisters birthday today! She is 23, I can't believe it! I wish I was in Utah so I could celebrate with her...she was in San Diego last year for her birthday so at least I don't have to miss them all. :-) Happy Birthday, Brandee! I love and miss you!!!

We bought Dawson a high chair today! I'm excited to try solids again, soon. I think he might do better in a high chair, he definitely looks more comfortable in it.

See...he looks like he is telling us he wants some food...


He wouldn't look at me for either of the pictures, he wanted to look at Dave. I guess I probably should have handed Dave the camera. :-P

Here is a picture of him in the cute monkey pj's I was talking about a few blogs ago. We bought some really cute spider-man pj's today...I am kind of obsessed with clothes and pj's if you haven't noticed already. *lol* The spider-man pj's will definitely be making it into our blog as well! Anyway...back to the monkey pic!


And I have one more picture to share. We gave him a sippy cup with handles with water in it the other day, just to see how he would do and he did pretty good! I don't think he was drinking the water much because his bib was really soaked, but he did well with holding it and bringing it up to his mouth.



**Just in case you didn't know...if you click on any of the pictures, you can see them much larger. :-)

3 comments:

LuckyBrandee said...

My Nephew has got to be the cuttest baby boy EVER! I love his high chair..It's so nice!! He looks like such a big boy holding his sippy cup. And those PJ's so stiken cute!! :-D That's probablly my biggest weakness, buying clothes for the girls. lol

Oh yea and thank you so much for the Birthday Love!!! Your so sweet. xoxox

LuckyBrandee said...

P.S. I'm loving the new pictures!!! The one with the three of you is adorable. :-D

Anonymous said...

Awe!! I love the monkey jammies. They're "big boy" jammies!

P.S.
Give that kid some food! He's hungry! ;)