I still haven't uploaded any pictures but I do have another video to share! Dawson finally learned to sing his ABC's! He has been able to name each letter when he sees it since before he was 2 years old but he just barely took an interest in learning to sing the ABC's a week or two ago. I would try to teach him every now and then but he just wasn't interested. Lately he has been singing a lot so I figured I would try again and he learned to sing it in about 2 days!


3 comments:
He was getting into it, wasn't he? lol Too cute! Great job, Dawson!
He so dang cute! I love the "T U V" with the shoulder action to go along with it, and the cute giggle."Good job Dawson".:) :)
Wow! GO DAWSON! My 2 1/2 year old still can't name all his letters, but he does sing the alphabet. It's so cute watching them learn new things. He is adorable :)
Post a Comment