Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

Ashlynn talking to Mama

I've been meaning to post this video along with some pictures for a few days now but just haven't had the time. Hopefully I'll get some new pictures up some time this week but in the meantime here is a video of Ashlynn "talking" She was talking and smiling a lot more before I turned the camera on... How do kids just know to stop what they're doing when the camera comes on??

Also, towards the end you'll see Dawson talking about his haircut, he hated the gel they put in his hair and wanted it out. *lol*

**I used the flipcam to take this video, sorry that it always makes it huge!

4 comments:

lululu said...

oh, havent seen her for a while, she's changed so much now! most importantly, she's become even prettier!

Christina said...

She is beautiful!

kathy pennington said...

She is so sweet, her cute little sounds she makes. You have a BEAUTIFUL little family Jammers. :)

kathy pennington said...

Oh, and Dawson's haircut is so cute, all spiked up. :)