Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pictures From Our Trip to Denver

Here are some pictures from our Denver trip. :)

Ashlynn and Mema.
The kids with Pepaw and Seven.
Ashlynn loved this swing!
The kids were taking a snack break at the park.

Becca, Ashlynn, Dawson, and me at the pumpkin patch.
Kisses on the hayride.
Pumpkins!
Ashlynn, Tyler, and Dawson.
Travis flying Ashlynn around.
I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked to but I got more than I did last time!!! Maybe the next trip I will get pictures of everybody!

We had a really great time. We love spending time with our family and stayed busy the whole time! :) It was my first time driving to Denver myself (Dave usually drives but he didn't go this time because he had to work) and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It took us 9 hours to get there and the kids were SO good! They've always been pretty easy to travel with. Dawson watched a couple of movies on the DVD that's in the Durango and we brought the portable DVD player for Ashlynn to watch movies on. Ashlynn is still rear facing so she can't see the DVD player that's in the Durango. Dawson used headphones to hear his movie so we didn't have to listen to two movies going at the same time. Round-trip I drove over 1100 miles and got 1 speeding ticket. Oops! Dave got one last time we went to Denver, I told him we just need to start budgeting in about 100 extra dollars every time we go to Denver for speeding tickets. Or I suppose we could just slow down a little bit. ;)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Great pictures! I'm glad the kids are so good in the car. :)