We didn't really get too many pictures or videos just because I had to stay home but here is what we did get. :)
Everybody loved his pirate costume.
Here is some video from the first house we went to. I'm not sure if you can hear very well but he does say "trick or treat!"
And here is the next house. There was a kid standing there in a scary mask and Dawson didn't really know what to think of him.
After those 2 houses I headed home...it wasn't too much longer until Dawson was finished...
All done!
Look at all this candy!
And here he is watching for kids and helping dada hand out candy.
We had a pretty good night and we had a lot of trick or treaters stop by. :)


2 comments:
I'm so glad he had so much fun! I'm also glad that you were at least able to go to the first two houses and then went to relax. You're a good mommy to your two babies. :)
Dawson makes a very cute pirate! I love that he was looking out for the kids to come by. :)
Oh, he looks so cute.I love the way he is checking out the other kids, he didn't care about the candy LOL.
Post a Comment