I've got a lot of pictures that I want to share so I probably won't do much writing or else this blog is going to be really long.
Last Sunday we went to a Spring Fling event with some of our friends. We got there just in time to participate in an Easter egg hunt. (I forgot to take a picture of the field before they let the kids loose, I'm glad that Sandy thought to take a picture so I could steal it from her. *lol* Thanks, Sandy!)

Here is Dave and Dawson picking up some eggs.
And looking for more...
Dawson got to pet a turtle...
And he met the Easter bunny! He didn't like him very much though, he is totally pushing him away in this picture.
We walked around for awhile and watched part of a Ronald McDonald show, but I didn't get pictures of that. Before we left Sandy took a couple pictures... Here is Dave, Dawson, Landon and Ed.

And a picture of us. :)

It was fun hanging out with them and I'm glad that they finally got to meet Dave. We are going to another Easter event on Sunday with them on the Midway, there is supposed to be a petting zoo so we're excited about that.
Last night me, Dave and Dawson went across the street to the park and I have a few pictures from then that I want to post.
Here is Dawson getting ready to go outside.
He is looking for birds...
And he found some!
Then him and Daddy went on a little walk.
And they tried out the slide...
And did a little rock climbing...
And then Dawson just ran around on the grass.
He loves just running around outside. I'm so happy that we live right across the street from a beautiful park, we will definitely be spending a lot of time there.


2 comments:
You know I am a picture addict! I will have pictures for you always :) Dawson is ADORABLE as always! Can't wait for sunday :)
so cute,he looks like he is having so much fun. he looks like he has grow since we last saw him.
Post a Comment