Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Denver Pictures

I just wanted to post some pictures from our Denver trip. I don't have very many to share because we were having the WORST luck with our camera! First of all, we forgot our memory card! Our camera will only hold about 10 pictures without the memory card...and we already had pictures stored on the camera so we couldn't take any more! Two days into our trip we finally bought a memory card and thought we were all set! After we took a few pictures, the batteries died! Ugh. I ended up finding batteries in the diaper bag...those turned out to be dead as well! Then I asked my aunt if she had some, she had two left and guess what?! Those were dead, too! I guess we just weren't meant to take a lot of pictures on this trip!

Here are few that we did get! Here is Dawson with his mema (Dave's mom) eating some dinner! Yum! You can also kind of see his papaw (Dave's dad) in the background!


Dave's brother and sister-in-law, Chris and Brandy with their daughter Sienna and of course, Dawson.


Dawson with his cousins, Riley and Brendan:


And last but not least, Dawson and Seven:


Dawson LOVES dogs! He gets so excited and happy when he sees them. It's so cute. I am going to have to take the video camera next time we visit somebody with dogs because Dawson laughs so much when he first sees them. Then he just wants to pet and play with them. :-) It's adorable.

P.S. If anybody has pictures from our trip will you please send them to me. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys need to come see us, Scribbles loves babies! He just lays there and lets them crawl on him and pull his ears. And Hunsley just love attention no matter who is giving it to her! I love my doggies! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure everyone loved your visit. Just look at the kid smile! Have fun, they'll all love getting to know Dawson.

Sorry about your memory card and battery problem. Someone will have some other photos to share.

*hugs* Joan aka blulady