Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Word of the Day

The word of the day is...mama! Dawson was saying mama all day. :-) He is definitely starting to say it more often but his favorite word is still dada. He also says nana...he usually only says it when I am making his bottle or getting his food ready. When it's time to eat I always ask, "Are you hungry? Do you want your baba?" or if it's time for him to eat his baby food, I say, "Are you hungry? Do you want your num-nums?". So I think when he says "nana" he is trying to "num-num".

It's really cute when I ask him if he's hungry and if he wants his bottle...he totally knows what he is going to get when I say that. He always gets a big smile and gets all excited because he knows his food is just a couple minutes away. He's such a smart boy.

Here is some video that I got of him saying mama. Of course as soon as I started recorded he wasn't saying it as clearly. He had the hiccups and I think that was messing him up a little, too.




I also wanted to show off one of the outfits that we bought the other day, I think it's my new favorite, so he'll probably be wearing it a lot. :-P I couldn't get him to put his teething ring down but his shirt says "Lil Sailor"...it's so cute!


I'm sure there are going to be a lot more pictures to share in the next week or so. Tomorrow we are going to pick up my dad, my sister Becca, my dad's wife Carrie and Carrie's daughter Ashley from the airport. :-) They are going to be here for 5 days and we have a lot of exciting stuff planned!

Also, I wanted to add that I posted all my blogs from my pregnancy into this blog. I originally had them posted in my myspace blog but decided to transfer them over here so in a few years when we look back through the blog we can see everything from the beginning. :-) A list of all my posts, now dating back to February '08, can be found to the right of this entry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He just gets cuter and cuter!!