Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

8 Months Old!

Dawson turned 8 months old yesterday! I can't believe how fast our baby boy is growing up!

Here he is playing with his musical table:


As you can see we put the legs back on it so he could practice standing up. (Please excuse the mess, we had my parents over for dinner tonight and we don't have couches yet so we are using folding chairs...AND we have an 8 month old that loves to scatter his toys all over! ;-)

I will update more later, I just wanted to post a couple of pictures and acknowledge that Dawson is now 8 months old! Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay..Happy 8 Months! :-) He is getting so big. I'm so glad you guys are here! He is so adorible. **Brandee

Christina said...

I can't believe how big our babies are getting! Dawson is way too cute. I still think it's funny that when we met our due dates were 2 days apart and they ended up being almost exactly 1 month apart! *lol*