We went to Mission Beach first. That's the beach me, Dave and Dawson went to a couple weeks ago. Dawson got to ride the carousel two more times. And me, Dave, my dad and Carrie rode the roller coaster. It was a lot of fun.
Then we let Dawson put his feet in the waves and sit in the sand. He didn't last very long in the sand because he kept trying to eat it! He was getting tired too, so we laid on the some blankets while Dawson took a nap in his stroller. Laying on the beach is one of my favorite things to do.
Here are some pictures from Mission Beach...
Ashley, my dad, Dawson, Carrie and Becca on the carousel:
Then we went to Children's Pool Beach to see the seals. It's really neat to see. The seals just lay around on the sand and play around in the water.
Here are some pictures from that beach:
We had a lot of fun while they were here. And Dawson loved having company and all the extra attention. I can't remember if I posted this already or not but Dawson started saying 'hi' a couple of weeks ago. While my family was here, every time we would walk into a room and he would see somebody he would yell "HI!" and start waving. It's super cute. He does it at the grocery store...or pretty much whenever we are out. He is such a social baby. *lol*
We have been busy packing up and moving stuff that I wont need in Utah into storage. I think we've pretty much got everything into storage that we are putting there...we might have to make one more trip and then we are done with that.
We've got a few boxes packed that are going to Utah...we need to hurry up and get everything packed! We've got about 4 days until we leave! It was so much easier moving to San Diego since the military was moving us. Dave and I sat in the living room and played the Wii while movers packed and moved all of our stuff. It was nice. :-P
Anyway, before I go I wanted to share some pictures that we took of Dawson during his bath tonight. He LOVES to splash around in the bath tub! :-)
He's using one hand to put a toy in his mouth and using the other hand to splash...
Bath time is so fun!
This is after his bath, he was trying to get away from Dave...I guess he didn't want to get dressed. :-P


2 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! I'm sad we didn't make it there, but SO happy you are moving back soon!! :)
Wow thats alot of seals!
Dawson really loves his bath time now.....so cute!Such a sweet baby. xoxo
Post a Comment