Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Snow Day!

I don't know if I've written about Utah's 2014-2015 winter season or not but it was really weak. We had like two big snow storms and that was it. The kids didn't even have a chance to build a snowman or play in the snow much at all. But today it snowed a ton! I think I read on one of the news websites that it was the biggest storm of the 14-15 season... in Spring! Crazy, but we'll take it. It was perfect timing because Dave was off today and we didn't really have any plans. The house was clean (I can't enjoy a good snow or rain day unless the house is clean. I'm weird, I know, but I swear those days are so much more relaxing in a clean house so I was glad that I have been keeping up on everything!) and it was just a nice, relaxing day. Anyway, here are some pictures. The kids were happy to finally build a snowman!

































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am originally from Michigan so know what that much snow is like. Now I'm in a hot dry state and if we want to see snow, we go up the mountain a bit.
Pretty cool photos and fun for the kids!!