I really miss updating our blog regularly. There are so many times that the kids will say something that cracks me up and I think to myself that I need to put that in the blog but then I never do! The kids enjoy our blog books so much already and I know they'll love them even more when they're older (as will I) so I am really going to work on updating weekly. I have a ton of random pictures from the last few months that I'll just dump in this post and a few posts that I'd like to do and then maybe I'll feel caught up again. I've noticed that when I do want to post something I feel like I have to get caught up first before I can post anything new and then I end up not posting anything at all. So here it goes. Catch up time!
Ashlynn calls this her "Anna hair" and I thought she looked too cute (as usual).
She looked so tiny to me with a big ol laptop on her lap.
And then this day she looked so big and grown up to me. I love when she randomly asks if she can bring her purse somewhere. So cute.
Ashlynn, Mama, and Dada at Papa's house. She was purposely blocking Dada's face in the pic though lol
Sleepy buddies.
He was super excited that Dancing with Stars was about to come on. He was rooting for Ryker!
Ashlynn has been working on headstands lately. She can stay up for a few seconds!
Dawson decided to try out a headstand, too.
They love play-doh! And Dawson is really good at creating cool stuff!
My beautiful princess!
And my handsome prince! When Dawson saw Ashlynn all dressed up he asked me to put him in black pants and a white shirt so he could dance with her.
Just being lazy in mom and dad's bed.
The kids and I were out running errands and we decided to stop for lunch. The kids wanted to go in to play in the play place but I wanted to hurry so we could get on with our errands so I asked if they would like to have a picnic in the back of the durango instead. They loved it!
Lots of errands made this girl sleepy. Thankfully she was able to get comfy in a Target shopping cart.
Ashlynn surprised me with breakfast this day! She came and got me and told me she had a surprise for me. When we got into the kitchen she said "I made you breakfast!" and on the table in my spot was a yogurt and a spoon. Thank you, baby girl!!
Cute girl.
While Ashlynn was at her dress rehearsal for dance me, Dave, and Daws went to City Creek to hangout for a bit. We stopped by the Disney Store and let Dawson pick something out (he got a Hawkeye Vinylmation) and we saw Angel plush and all agreed that it was perfect for Ash! She loved it and wanted to paint her nails pink and purple to match. I thought her nails looked so cute that I wanted to do mine, too! We matched! :)
She's a stinker sometimes.
Sometimes they like to play together!
Dawson was sick for over a week and the 3 of us spent a lot of time in bed during that time!
Big eyes!!!
She finally let me do her hair like this again and now she loves it and asks me to do it like this often. yay! I love it!
Helping mom in the kitchen in the apron that Mema made her.
Sometimes Ashlynn gets mad at me and this is how she lets me know... She writes Ashlynn "loves" Mama and then crosses out the heart. Ouch.
She stole my apple!
She was hiding from me but I found her with the camera on my phone.
It's Anna!
Out to breakfast with my loves!
Something was funny!


































No comments:
Post a Comment