Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Dawson's and Ashlynn's Clean Bedrooms

This past week while the kids were at school I worked on cleaning and organizing their rooms and playroom. It took two FULL days to do all three rooms. So of course I had to take pictures to remember my hard work since it may not last long. hahah So far the kids have been really good about making their beds in the mornings and putting away toys when they're finished, let's hope they keep it up!!

First up is Dawson's room. He'll be getting a full size bed in a couple of months, I'll have to post new pics once we get it!



I'm not a huge fan of these posters but Dawson loves them. He and Dave hang them up together after they get them at movie screenings or Comic Con. I like that he likes them... lol


And here's Ashlynn's room.




And the playroom!




That's all for now!

No comments: