Wednesday, August 29, 2012
My last year in the twenties has begun!
I entered my last year in the twenties on August 20th! I can't believe I am going to be 30 next year!! I told Dave I want to go to Vegas for my 30th birthday... with him AND the kids. There is a lot of fun stuff that we can do as a family down there so I want all of us to go. Anyway, that's still a year away, let's talk about this birthday!
Dave got me some awesome cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy bakery.
The flavors he picked out for us to try were raspberry lime (it was ok), strawberry shortcake (I love just about everything strawberry except strawberry frosting which is what this had so I wasn't a huge fan), root beer float (one of the best cupcakes I have ever had!!! I want to try and make some at home. If you like root beer, you'll love these cupcakes!), red velvet (it was good, nothing special), cookies and cream (pretty good), and lastly key lime (yummy!!). The four of us shared each cupcake over two days so we were able to try them all. :)
After we ate some cupcakes the kids gave me their present... they got me Hunger Games on blu-ray! Thanks, kids! :) And then Dave told me we had to go pick up my other present...
We didn't really have to pick up my present, though, he was just trying to get me to Leatherby's where my family was waiting to surprise me. I may or may not have caught on to what was going on right when we left the house. ;)
It was a lot of fun seeing everybody and eating the best ice cream ever!
And Dave really did have another present for me. And he did a good job surprising me with it because I had no idea what he had gotten me. I've been in love with this camera bag for a few months now and Dave remembered me talking about it so he got it for me.
Isn't it cute?!?! It's a Cheeky Lime bag. We've had a plain black camera bag for years but we hardly ever used it. We put our cameras and video camera in it while we were at home but we would always take the camera out and leave the bag here when we wanted to use it. Not anymore! This bag comes with me whenever I have the camera out. I love it!!
Thank you to all of my family for another wonderful birthday. You guys are the best and make life so fun! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
now that all made your birthday very extra special!
I love the camera bag too!!
Post a Comment