Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Sweet Boy

Before Dawson went to sleep tonight he said something really sweet that I want to remember forever. I'm going to write it down and put it with his stuff but I also want to post it here. Here is how our conversation went:

Dawson: Mama, I am thinking about something
Me: What are you thinking about, honey?
Dawson: That I love you.
Me: Aww, baby, I love you too!!
Dawson: I want to buy you a heart and give it to you. (because he knows that hearts mean love)
Me: That would be really sweet.
Dawson: Can me, dada, and Ashlynn buy a heart and give it to you tomorrow?
Me: I would really like that.

Isn't he the sweetest boy ever?!?! I'm getting all teary eyed again just thinking about it. Both of my babies make me so happy and I feel so blessed to be their mama. ♥

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh wow, that is so sweet!