Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Swimming

We took Dawson swimming for the first time this year a couple of weekends ago (I'm a little behind on pictures that I want to post). He had a blast! He spent some time in the kiddie pool (it's only 1 foot deep) and also had fun with Dave in the big pool.


Dave was trying to teach him to kick his legs and he was doing pretty good! He has always loved the water.


I'm sure Ashlynn is going to have a blast when she goes swimming, too. She loves bathtime a lot so being in the pool with us will be a lot of fun for her. We haven't taken her swimming yet because she needs to be 6 months old before we can put sunscreen on her. So for now me and her will hang out poolside and watch the boys swim... or catch up on our sleep. :P

No comments: