Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Listening to baby's heartbeat

I was listening to the baby's heartbeat on our fetal doppler and I decided to take some video so you could all hear it too. :) It's one of the sweetest sounds in the world! Make sure your volume is turned up.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! I Hi Baby!!!! :) I bet you just love hearing that. *Brandee*

Anonymous said...

Aww that is so cute! Hi baby! it's your gonna be favorite auntie (; I love you guys!
-Arika!

kathy pennington said...

wow thats awesome you can hear it so good. That is one of the sweetest sounds ever! :)

Christina said...

That is so awesome! Aaron thought it was really sweet, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - I don't know what to say except WOW.
Louisa

Amy said...

How fun! Gotta love that sweet sound! :)

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.