First of all we got to hear the heartbeat. It was about 160 bpm which if you go by the old wives tale would mean we are having a girl... But Dawson's heart rate was always in the 160's and he is obviously not a girl. :)
Then it was time for the ultrasound. Our little baby was moving around a lot! I'm sure most of you aren't really going to be able to tell what most these pictures are but I still want to share them because we love them.


And from a different angle.
You can't really tell in the pictures but we were able to see 2 arms and 2 legs and we even saw some fingers on one of the hands.I thought my due date was February 21st but she told me it's actually February 16th, it's only a 5 day difference but still exciting. My next appointment is in 6 weeks but I won't get another ultrasound for about 9 weeks.


8 comments:
Oh my gosh, those are AWESOME ultrasound pictures, you can see (her) ;) so good!(if I'm wrong and it's a boy, you can't ever show him na na's comment) Lol :)
Aww :) that's so exciting! :)
I already got my day picked out :) haha
Awww!!!! These are such GOOD pictures!!!!! :D How sweet. You can see his/her little legs and arms..awww! I'm so excited for you guys! *Brandee*
Awww it's my little niece (: I can't wait to see more pictures!!!
I love you guys!
--Arika!
Hey, congraz again, Jamie!
I'm not sure if you will be told about the gender later, but one of the frustrating we have here is they don't tell us now for some ethical issue. They think some people might not want the baby if they know it's not a boy.
I did try to hint the radiologist to tell me, but she's super tight-lipped!
Those are great pictures! And isn't it always exciting to find out that your date has changed (meaning moved up ;p). Congrats!!!
Those are perfect ultrasound pictures! You can totally see his/her little arms and legs. :) How exciting!!! Oh geez, and I thought I was having baby fever before! lol
Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.
Post a Comment