We took Dawson to his first baseball game the day after Dave's birthday. The Padres were playing the Rockies so of course we had to go.
I think most of you saw this picture on Facebook, but I love it so I am going to post it again. Dawson is getting really good at holding our hand and walking with us. He just started doing this 2 or 3 weeks ago. Before then when we would put him down and try and get him to hold our hand he wouldn't want to and he would try to run away. We love that we can hold hands and walk with him now instead of holding him all the time.

Dave and Dawson walked over behind the Rockies dugout to see if they could meet any players. During the national anthem Dawson got to stand up on top of the dugout.

We got the tickets free from Dave's ship so that was cool. We decided not to sit in our seats (they were really high up anyway) so we sat at the "Park at the Park" instead which a grassy hill behind center field.
Dawson wasn't interested in watching the game, he wanted to run around. We ended up only staying for about an hour and then we decided to come home. It was fun and we didn't mind that we had to leave early, we got to watch the rest of the game on TV when we got home and the Rockies won. :)


2 comments:
I love holding Ashlyn's hand and walking with her. Isn't it the sweetest thing? Ashlyn likes to do that and wave to everyone we pass. It always puts a smile on people's faces. I'm sure Dawson has the same effect on people. :)
I love that picture of Dave and Dawson holding hands, he is getting so big!!
Post a Comment