Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

No More Chubby Legs!

First of all let me start off by saying look at how skinny Dawson's legs are!!! I really hadn't noticed until I was going through older pictures a few days ago and I saw how chubby they used to be!



I can't believe how much he has thinned out! Wow! I don't know why I am so surprised...he is ALWAYS on the move!

And speaking about being on the move I got a few pictures of him walking. :-) It is so hard to take pictures of him lately because he will not sit still.


He hardly ever crawls anymore at all. He walks around every where. It's crazy to me how fast he started walking, I thought it would be a longer progress. It seems like he was taking a couple of steps and then less than 2 weeks later he's walking like a pro! He still falls down, but he'll usually get right back up and keep going.

Don't you just love what he's wearing? *lol* He's got on the shirt that he wore today, pajama pants (I figure pj pants are more comfortable than jeans so I usually take the jeans off him when we get home) and his new Christmas socks. :-)

I finally got a picture of all 6 of his teeth! Have I mentioned that he has 6 teeth now? Possibly 7, but I don't dare to stick my finger in there to find out! I've tried a few times and he bites me every time. I'm happy that I got this picture because it's not often that I can see his top teeth. He has to smile just right, I guess. :-)


Oh, and did you notice? He got another haircut again today, too! His hair grows FAST!

Here is a picture that I took on Monday, you can see how long it had gotten already. And it was so thick on top!


Now it's all short again.

2 comments:

Christina said...

What a handsome little boy. :)

Anonymous said...

He is so darn cute!!! :) He has really thinned out!!! He is such an active little guy..always getting a work out! I need to start doing the "Dawson work out Plan" haha. **Brandee**