Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Happy 4th of July 2015!

 Happy Independence Day! Dave had to work for the first part of the day so the kids and I just hung out at home. Hopefully next year he'll be off so we can go to a parade like we did last year, the kids really enjoyed that! We're going to try to go to a parade on the 24th this year instead.

Here's the kiddos in their 4th of July wear! I thought they looked too cute!



We saw that the Waffle Love food truck wasn't too far from our house and they had flag waffles so we decided to go get a couple to share. As we were leaving the house the kids saw the flag that the Boy Scouts put up in front of our house and wanted to get a picture with it.


After that we headed to Waffle Love for a picnic. I love this picture of the kids and the truck!


Mmmm...waffles...that didn't really look like flags but that's ok. *lol* They tasted delicious as always so we were happy!


I love to watch her swing, she enjoys it so much!


Getting ready to watch fireworks! Nana, Papa, and Arika came with us. Yay!


I love my little family!! Dave saw a whole bunch of glow stuff at Walmart for 99 cents the day before so we decided to let the kids each pick out two items; one to wear and one to hold. They looked so cute!



Ashlynn squealed with excitement for a good 15 minutes of the show. It was so cute to see her so happy and so excited. After awhile I think she was doing it more for our entertainment but still it was cute. Here are some of the fireworks we saw. It was a really fun show!







It was a super fun day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always Jamie, you give me smiles just by reading about you and your family! What a great way to spend the 4th of July!