Here is my dad holding Ashlynn. I love how she is looking up at him. ♥
I love this picture of Hailee holding her too. So sweet.
We didn't really get out of the house much, mostly just hung out at home but we wanted to go to the beach. We don't like to take Ashlynn out just because she is so small but we figured at the beach we'd be out in the open and not around a lot of people. It was kind of windy and a little chilly so we made sure to bundle her up good and we didn't take her out of her carseat while we were there either. We ended up staying for a little less than an hour.
Ashlynn stayed pretty warm and cozy in her seat...
Of course the kids didn't mind the cold, they still wanted to put their feet in the water!
This is our first family picture...
Once we got home I wanted to take another family picture for our blog. This is the picture you will see in our blog now under "Our Little Family". (except I cropped the one that will stay in our blog a little bit and made the lighting look a little better)
I also love this picture of me and Ashlynn.
Papa, Dawson and Ashlynn. (Love Dawson's smile!)
And this picture is so sweet. Hailee is giving Becca a kiss and Dawson is giving Ashlynn a kiss and it wasn't staged at all... we were trying to get a picture of Becca with Dawson and Ashlynn and this is what happened. ♥
I think that is it for now. We had such a good time this weekend and were so happy that they were able to make it out here. We love having visitors and spending time with family!!


3 comments:
I love the new look! You have such a beautiful family!
How fun :). I love all your photo's, good new memories to have. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Ashynn, is looking bigger already. :)
How sweet! :)
Post a Comment