I am giving my son an eviction notice...
I am issuing a 1 day notice for EVICTION. Tenant will have 1 day in which he can either gather his belongings and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until the final day. After which, he will be physically removed from the property.
He's being evicted due to breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back of the house were also made!
Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. And due to property damage, there are now leaks in both the upper AND lower levels of the home. On top of which, the landlord has received numerous complaints about nightly disturbances.
After 1 day from this day that he doesn't comply with the notice will result in immediate and forceful removal at my discretion.
***
I can not believe I have not had him yet!!! I thought for sure I would go into labor on my own but nothing has been happening!!! I was finally dilated to a 3 at my last appointment, so I guess that is a little progress.My Mom and Grandma are flying in tomorrow morning, I am so excited to see them!!! Dave's parents are driving here too...they probably wont get here until Saturday though. Which is just in time because Saturday is the big day!
We are scheduled to be at the hospital at 9:00 pm tomorrow night...I think they start me on some meds then but don't start the labor yet...the induction will start sometime Saturday morning. :-D I'm so excited!!!
I know most of you saw the video that I posted in a bulletin yesterday but I want to post it here too because bulletins get deleted after a while and I want the video to stay on here. :-D The lighting sucks because I took the video with my phone. We got him moving around a little bit a couple weeks ago with the video camera but last night he was moving way more than we caught before! I love it! Hopefully it works...our laptop is being stupid so I can't tell if I posted it right. If not, I'll fix it later. :-D
Oh! And incase any of you were wondering...my sister, Brandee won the Baby Jackpot! $125!!! The day she guessed was the 23rd and that was the latest guess so she wins. And the one that we did just for fun...I think Courtney won! Go Courtney! :-P The links aren't working anymore because we switched to the new calendar on yahoo...I didn't know the links would change but oh well. :-D


No comments:
Post a Comment